Top 7 Best Juicer For Ginger – 2021 Buying Guide
Ginger is a popular ingredient in many dishes and drinks. It is also used for medicinal purposes, such as helping with stomach problems and headaches. However, ginger can be hard to chew or swallow which makes it difficult to consume the necessary amounts of ginger on a daily basis. This article will help you choose the best type of juicer for ginger so that you are able to get all of the benefits without having any unpleasant side effects.
We are all familiar with ginger’s many therapeutic powers. In addition to stimulating taste buds, ginger can also soothe coughs and sore throats or help prevent digestive problems. However, ginger root has a very strong taste, so few people can eat it directly without any difficulty.
In this case, a glass of juice from this herb may come to the rescue, because it can be further customized, such as adding sugar or syrup, to your favorite tastes. In the article below, we will introduce you to the 7 best juicer for ginger, among various type of juicers on the market, an indispensable tool to extract the best-flavored ginger drinks while retaining the most nutrients and vitamins.
Top 7 best juicer for ginger 2021
1. Best Juicer for Ginger: Juicer Machines Aicok – best VALUE FOR MONEY juicer
The Aicok slow masticating juicer is arguably one of the most worthwhile options if you’re looking for the best juicer for ginger. In addition to its amazing ability to preserve nutrients, this product also stands out for its durability and silence during operation.
- Weigh 7.71 pounds
- Size 5.91 x 15.75 x 13.78 inches (LxWxH)
- Noise level <60 dB (extremely quite)
- Cold pressing technology
- Speed as low as 80RPM
- Food grade plastic materials
Double screw system for maximum nutrient retention
This juicer allows you to turn fresh ginger slices into delicious juices while retaining the highest micronutrient content, thereby maximizing the medicinal properties of this root. By rotating a double screw at a speed as low as 80 RPM, this machine can convert more than 90% of the vitamins, enzymes, or micronutrients from the original ginger without creating air bubbles or clumping.
The advanced masticating system is the answer to the impressive squeezing ability of the machine. Unlike the less expensive single-screw devices, Juicer Machines Aicok is integrated with a 7-segment thick double-screw that helps the machine extract the maximum amount of water from the food you add. Thanks to that, we can make a cup of juice that is both fresh and full of nutrition for the whole family.
High quality and health-friendly materials
The device is made up mostly of PMMA plastic material that is safe for the health of users. Besides, the wear- and impact-resistant properties of this material will minimize possible damage and increase the durability of the product. You also don’t have to worry about debris stuck in the pressing process that could damage the machine, as these can be easily cleaned thanks to their simple design.
Besides, many studies have proven that this product only produces sound levels below 60 decibels, on par with the loudness of a normal conversation. So this product is the right choice if you don’t want to be disturbed by noise.
Although it has many worthwhile advantages, this device still suffers from a shortcoming in its rather large size. If you own a kitchen with a modest space, then perhaps you should consider it carefully before buying this product.
2. Best Juicer for Ginger: KOIOS Juicer – best AFFORDABLE juicer
If you are looking for an affordable slow juicer that can still make the delicious drink you want, KOIOS Juicer will be the right choice for you. Besides its impressive price, this product also delivers many quality features, which earns it a place in our list of best juicer for ginger.
- Size 10.23 x 9.05 x 15.74 inches (LxWxH)
- 7-level spiral system
- Super low noise <40 dB
- Speed as low as 80 RPM
- High quality materials: BPA-free plastic cover with stainless-steel blade
Versatility at affordable price
Although owning a price of less than 150 USD, which is quite cheaper than other products, the KOIOS masticating juicer gives you the ability to handle most types of hard or soft fruits and vegetables.
When juicing ginger root, you can also add any other fruits or vegetables that you love to it to make a delicious mixed juice. The device’s impressive juicing system also helps the drink reduce the amount of foam and residue left behind during processing.
Simple control panel
Another highlight of the device lies in its control simplicity. Unlike conventional slow presses with many complicated buttons, our product has only four simple ones.
All you need to care about is to press the start button and select the appropriate “hard” or “soft” mode and then wait for the drink to come out. If there is a blockage, do not worry too much; just press the “reverse” button to handle this annoying problem.
However, one downside is it is quite difficult to clean the product. It is not dishwasher-friendly and has a corner that can be difficult to reach when cleaning.
3. Best Juicer for Ginger: Hurom HP Slow Juicer – Best SPACE SAVING juicer
Hurom HP Slow Juicer will be the best juicer for ginger shot if your kitchen only has a modest space, but you still want to own a slow masticating press to serve your family or best friend’s needs.
- Weigh 16.32 pounds
- Size 20 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches
- Heavy duty strainer & plastic auger for 8x more durable
- Double safety sensor to ensure machine only operate when fully assembled
- Compact footprint to for easy storage
Compact design for easy storage
With the dimensions of only 20.8 x 11.5 x 8.7 inches, you can easily put the device anywhere on the kitchen counter, under the kitchen cabinet, or in a cabinet. You can also move it around easily thanks to the device’s small size.
In addition to ginger, sometimes you may want to squeeze many other ingredients as well, just to diversify or experiment with a new recipe. Surely, this juicer from manufacturer Hurom will meet all your juicing needs.
Whether they are ginger juice, orange juice, almond milk, or sorbets, this device delivers a uniform quality of finished products. Thanks to the slow and powerful engine (speed can range from 43 RPM to 80 RPM), all drinks are made fresh and nutrients are preserved to the highest level.
Unique safety system for highest protection
A unique feature of this ginger extractor model is the safety system that allows you to use the product with peace of mind. The duplicate sensors allow the unit to operate only when the press chamber is correctly assembled on the base. Besides, the integrated cooling system with a built-in heat sink can prevent overheating.
However, one drawback of this product is its slow pressing speed. Although pressing slowly to maximize juice and nutrients is the trademark of a masticating juicer, when using at extremely low speed (43 RPM), it can be a concern if juicing speed and capacity are your main requirement.
4. Best Juicer for Ginger: Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar – best PERFORMING Juicer
- Weigh 17.2 pounds
- Size 18.6 x 6.8 x 12.4 inches (LxWxH)
- Automatic pulp ejection
- Advanced stainless Jumbo Twin Gears for complete masticating system (slicing – cutting – crushing)
- Magnetic & bio-ceramic exclusive technology
- Pressure adjustment ability to handle different ingredients for optimum pulp ejection
Double-gear with specialized teeth for highest performance
The unique design fixture of this ginger juicer press is derived from a pair of special stainless steel double gears. The gear teeth possess special pocket holes for the most effective squeezing of hard vegetables such as ginger or carrots. Also, the extra cut points on the gear allow for faster juice extraction and less clogging when handling these vegetables.
In terms of the pressing method, the Tribest double-gear juicer simulates the chewing movement of human teeth, which is unique in the market. With that, any ingredient can be ground effectively into smaller pieces and the maximum amount of juice is squeezed out from the raw ingredients. This design also helps increase pressure while minimizing problems that can occur during operation.
Extremely long-warranty: up to 12 years !
Besides the outstanding features above, a long warranty of up to 12 years of the juicer is also a significant advantage. You won’t have to worry about not being able to find replacement parts for the device.
However, even with its strong performance, this product is sometimes also relatively difficult to use by women or old people. You will need a certain amount of force to push the fruit into the juicer. Also, this juicer machine has a lot of complex components, which make it difficult to be disassembled for thorough cleaning.
5. Best Juicer for Ginger: Omega MM900HDS Medical Medium – Best HORIZONTAL juicer
Omega MM900HDS Medical Medium is one of the brightest contenders for the best horizontal masticating juicer title in the market.
- Weigh 17.16 pounds
- Size 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Stainless steel blade
- Unique end-cap for celery juice
- Adjustable end-cap for other kind of vegetables
- Horizontal design
Smart horizontal design for both hard and soft vegetables
As you may have known, while vertical models have better performance for leafy vegetables, the horizontal press has a stronger ability to squeeze fruit and hard vegetables. Besides, the time saved is also significantly more than the equivalent vertical model.
This ginger juicer machine has a built-in slow RPM engine that helps squeeze the food and extract the juice water more optimal than other engines. Since then, the juice volume you can obtain will also increase significantly while each vegetable’s nutrients are well preserved. With little oxidation due to minimal friction and heat, the ginger juice made from this slow juicer can be stored for up to 72 hours in the fridge.
Special mechanism to avoid mixing of pulp into your juice
The device also has a mechanism that continuously pushes the residue out while the pressing operation takes place. This means that you don’t have to worry about the problem of debris accidentally falling into the juice. This feature minimizes jams, which is one of the most annoying things about using a press for many people.
There is a versatility issue that you should keep in mind before buying this product. Specifically, it is a pity that the machine can only squeeze fruits or vegetables with some water content; it cannot make milk, grind dry food, and process sauces. Besides, you will also have some difficulty pressing soft fruits with this product as its steel blades are quite rough.
6. Best Juicer for Ginger: Omega NC800HDS – best VERSATILITY Juicer
A multi-purpose juicer will be the perfect choice for you as it can replace many different types of machines. Saving space, reducing cost, and operating conveniently is why consumers favor highly versatile product. Omega NC800HDS emerges as one of the best versatile juicers on the market, among many other quality products.
- Weigh 18.7 pounds
- Size 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Dual stage extraction system
- Powerful motor with low noise performance
- Masticating speed as low as 80 RPM
- Power 110 / 120 V exclusively for North America market
Its 80 rpm slow engine may be a bit underwhelming compared to other engines on the market. However, a special two-stage grinding process can compensate for this disadvantage.
Higher volume of juice with minimal foam
By thoroughly pressing the ingredients twice, the NC800HDS produces a higher volume of juice with minimal baits. During operation, the product also produces less foam, minimizing oxidation and shortening the shelf life of drinking water.
It also allows us to process a wide variety of raw materials, from fruits, vegetables, green vegetables, and even beans and nuts. The key to this impressive ability lies in the powerful and durable Ultem Auger ground gears that allow the user to easily grind even the hard or troublesome ingredients.
Multi-purpose: food grinder as well as juicers
With this multi-purpose press, you can use it as a food grinder, homogenizer, noodle maker, and a few more. In addition to the ability to process many materials as mentioned above, the product also has 5 different modes to simulate or mimic how other equipment works.
Therefore, it offers great productivity with acceptable quality, on par with some professional, design-for-the-job machines. Once you get tired of pure ginger juice, why not try using this machine to make sauces or other dishes from this herb.
Some users may argue that the plastic wrapped around the device’s body worsens its aesthetics. If you are not against plastic covers, then this is probably the model that you should own in your home.
7. Best Juicer for Ginger: Omega J8006HDS Quiet Dual-Stage – Most SILENCE juicer
The Omega J8006HDS juicer will be the best product for users who have problems with noise or families with small children.
- Weigh 13 pounds
- Size 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Ultem auger which is 8x more durable than normal version
- Speed can be as low as 80RPM
- Dual stage juicing system
- Can juice fruits, vegetables, even nuts and wheatgrass
Low noise operation
During operation, the machine can be extremely quiet. If you don’t pay attention, you may not notice that the machine is still working. Although we cannot hear any loud noise, the engines are always working at full capacity to bring us delicious drinks.
With its low-speed slow-press motor, J8006HDS delivers higher juice yields even from leafy vegetables with less water and no foam. There is minimal heat produce, which helps to preserve our drink’s precious nutrients and enzymes.
This quiet machine is also incredibly versatile. In addition to the inherent ability to squeeze juice, the product can also grind coffee and spices and make soy milk or other mash dishes of good quality.
In addition to the above advantages, the device also suffers a few drawbacks, such as a small feeding trough that can prolong the preparation time or a large base that can take up a lot of space. The price is quite high compared to many other masticating juicer models as well. You may have to pay attention to these details before deciding to buy the device.
Buying guide for the Best Juicer for Ginger
When buying any device, appearance, price, specifications, functionality are the top priority. If you are looking to buy a best juicer for ginger juice, you should pay attention to:
The higher the wattage of the device, the faster and better it will process hard ingredients. But buying the strongest model at home is not always a good option. You will only fully appreciate the benefits of its performance if you need to continuously load it at its maximum capacity.
If the occasional goal is a glass or two of ginger juice, you don’t need to pay too much for power for a best juicer for ginger.
Pulp pushing out functionality
Some best juicer for ginger have the function to push the pulp out continuously, which is a very useful feature when people need to squeeze a lot of fruit. For example, if you need to pre-squeeze fruit enough to be used by many people, you will need to squeeze a large amount. In the case the presser does not have this function, you will have to stop the pressing job a few times to remove the pulp.
Feeding tube size
Feeding tube size is also a feature to consider. Some machines have very small feeding tube sizes, and you will need to cut the fruit into small pieces before pressing it. It may take a lot of preparation time. If the feeding tube is larger, you can squeeze the fruit without chopping it up first.
Moreover, if the fruit is smaller than the feeding tube, the machine will not squeeze all the water from the fruit, due to the smaller amount of friction generated. it will be wasteful if the ingredient is expensive.
Foam removal feature
The excessive foam generated during juicing reduces the taste of all juices, and ginger juice is not an exception. The foam removal feature significantly reduces them and improves the ginger juice taste. The defoamer also helps to increase juicing productivity and helps you get a clear glass of juice all the time. This feature should be considered as one the most important for a best juicer for ginger machine.
You should look for juicers that have a smooth start. There are quite a few machines where an electric motor fails to gain momentum immediately and affects the pressing speed of the machine.
The drop-stop is quite a convenient and useful function for juicers of any kind. The table surface will always be clean with its use because not a single drop of juice will spill over the container. After finishing the rotation, the user turns the tap of the device up. This will prevent excess water from flowing out uncontrollably.
The rubber feet may have special suction tubes to fix the product on the tabletop. This is especially true for centrifugal juicers where a high-speed rotation is the machine working principle.
Of course, everyone wants to get a best juicer for ginger as well as a versatile juicer with a long list of features. Still, we think it’s better to choose one depending on the processed product – fruits or vegetables, hard or soft, watery or dry, and so on. Ginger, as a hard and dry vegetable, needs a suitable juicer just for it.
However, some juicers can be expensive and in certain cases, the kitchen space is not as big as you would like as well. To not waste the household budget and clutter the kitchen with unnecessary equipment, just look for a model with different modes of operation and the ability to process a wide range of ingredients.
1. Which juicer is best for ginger?
Ginger is often used as a spice or herb in cooking. Sometimes it is also added to drinks, such as lemonade and hot beverages. However, ginger root is best known for its use in cooking. It complements nearly every type of food and can be used to make many types of dishes.
When juicing ginger root, a good juicer that will best extract the juice may be needed. Using best juicers for ginger can help extract the most amount of juice and best flavor out of each piece. Some models are even equipped with features that will make them best to use in extracting juices from ginger.
The best type of juicer for ginger root may be a citrus juicer. If you are looking for best juicer for ginger, then it is best to choose a model that will best extract juice from oranges because both fruits share similar traits. There are also top brands of best juicer to choose from as well. If best juicer for ginger already sounds best to you, then best buy on best juicer for ginger may be best place to start shopping.
2. Can you put ginger in a slow juicer?
It’s very simple. Peel the root of ginger and cut them in little slices before feeding into your slow juicer machine. You don’t want to use too big slice as it won’t fit into the mouth of your juicer. Then, feed the ginger in your slow juicer. If you can, just use a small amount of ginger at first as it can be really hot and spicy.
When you feed the ginger in your slow juicer, if some pieces didn’t get through the blades of the machine and you got stuck with a chunk in your slow juicer, just use wood chopsticks to get it loose. Don’t force anything thru but just gently push one end of the chopsticks and it will push the vegetable out.
3. How can I juice ginger without a juicer?
You can also juice ginger using a blender, food processor or garlic press. If you don’t have a juicer, however, there are still ways of extracting the juice for your drink:
- Though this method is more time consuming, it can be very useful if you’re juicing ginger in bulk. When using a blender or food processor to grind your ginger root, the best way to do this is to cut up the pieces into small dice before putting them into the blender. This will ensure that they fit better onto the blades and are ground up as much as possible. Once ground, run some water over the blended mixture so that all of the juice comes out into a bowl underneath. If you still don’t feel like there’s enough juice coming out of your ginger, put the ground pieces back through again until you’ve got as much liquid as possible from it.
- If you have access to a garlic press, this can make the juicing of ginger much easier. To use it effectively, simply peel and grate the ginger into small pieces until it fits through the hole in your device. Once that’s done, run some water over them and then squeeze out all of the juice into your chosen container. Whatever method you choose for extracting your ginger juice, just remember to add some liquid to it: if you leave it as is without any pure water for mixing, it will taste very dull and flat. Remember also to drink your juice within 24 hours of preparation or else the pulp may start going bad!
4. What’s the best way to consume ginger juice for health benefits?
Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a spice, food preservative, traditional medicine and to flavour beer. It is now widely consumed in the West where it is marketed by the pharmaceutical industry as an herbal remedy that can aid recovery from infection or surgery. Ginger also features heavily in alternative remedies being promoted to treat almost every ailment from colds to cancer with few, if any, clinical trials supporting these claims.
- Drink 8 oz. of cold-pressed ginger juice a day (16 oz. if you’re feeling under the weather).
- Drink 4 oz. of hot ginger tea in the morning and evening.
- Eat 2 tsp. of ground ginger in your food every day.
5. What are the health benefits of drinking ginger and lemon water?
By eating food that are rich in nutrients, you can benefit your body with the many useful elements it needs. Drinking ginger and lemon water will not only help fight off sickness but will also improve your health overall. The following article will explain to you what are the benefits of drinking this type of mixture.
- Many studies have shown that people who drink ginger and lemon water on a regular basis have lower blood pressure. This is because the antioxidants found in ginger help eliminate free radicals from the body, which are highly unstable molecules that can damage your cells. The volatile oils present in the peel of lemons also offer some protection against various types of cancer since they contain limonene and dihydro limonene.
- According to the experts, people who drink ginger and lemon water on a regular basis have healthier skin. By ingesting this mixture, you will be able to get rid of toxins from your body that can accumulate and clog pores, facilitating acne. Moreover, if you want to take care of your skin in a more natural way, you can also use the peel of lemons that are full of vitamin C and apply it to your face.
- Drinking ginger and lemon water is also known to help in reducing appetite since its nutrients curb the body’s production of ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates hunger. The high concentration of pectin present in lemons reduces cholesterol levels in the body.
- By maintaining a healthy level of blood sugar, ingested through ginger and lemons, you can also reduce the risk of type II diabetes. By boosting metabolism rates as well as improving digestive functions, ginger and lemon water is considered to be good for weight loss. It will help flush out toxins from your body as well as curb cravings and reduce your appetite.
- Ginger is used to help soothe gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. It also helps in the prevention of motion sickness, morning sickness and travel sickness. Lemon water is recommended for those who consume a diet that contains too much salt because its citric acid has a diuretic effect.
6. Is it OK to drink ginger tea everyday?
Who knew that just by brewing and drinking a cup of ginger tea, you could feel like your best self? Ginger is well-known for suppressing nausea in pregnant women. But did you know it can also relieve some types of pain such as muscle soreness or arthritis if taken regularly enough (usually 3 – 4 cups)? And there are no serious side effects associated with its use!
It’s difficult to drink more than four servings per day without being counteracted by other things consumed throughout the course of the day; however, this doesn’t remove from how great ginger actually tastes when brewed into tea. It has been shown that those who drank up two glasses every morning had less joint stiffness over time and felt better overall.
But headaches, stomach aches and hallucinations are the only side effects you can expect from ginger tea. The most that could happen is your skin might become dry or irritated. But don’t worry; it’s not worth drinking all of those cups to find out! Ginger Tea: A Drink with No Serious Side Effects
Juicing hard vegetables like ginger is not an easy job, and finding the best juicer for ginger is even a more daunting task, especially when there are so many type of juicers on the market. With an array of choices on market, from masticating to centrifugal juicers, with wide options, it can be challenging to find the juicer for the task.
If you are like most people, the task of juicing ginger is not an easy one. So finding the best juicer for ginger can be a daunting and time-consuming task. We hope that this article has helped simplify your search by providing reviews of some of our favorite models on the market today. Whether you want to juice full vegetables or just use it as a green drink additive, we think these machines will fit any budget and lifestyle need!
With this article, we introduced the top 7 best juicer for ginger that is popular on the market. Even though it is just our personal opinion, we hope you can obtain useful information to choose the model that best suits your need.